If you are looking for a traditional guide, exit this page. You will not find written how to prepare constitutional law in a week or in 5 days . Or you will not find summaries of constitutional law . Matrilex is a legal blog, not a showcase of fake diets in a short time.
In this article you will find:
- practical advice on the study of constitutional law;
- topics that can be the subject of a request for constitutional review ;
- an extensive list of the best manuals on constitutional law.
I am a lawyer of civil and international law, I passed constitutional law right away and with the maximum vote. Yet I’ll tell you everything I wanted to hear when I had to prepare for the constitutional law exam. The goal of this page is to make the study more efficient and productive .
The constitutional law manual has an average of 580 pages and it is necessary to know how to study it. Otherwise the risk is:
- study everything . But obviously “the whole” will be studied in a superficial way , including the most important topics;
- or to study very well only a part of the arguments , but in a casual way. Especially if you don’t know what the most important constitutional law topics are.
I explain it with an example. Many students waste time studying certain subjects such as the European Commission. They think it’s an important topic. And indeed it is, but not to pass the constitutional law exam. In fact, the European Commission is a major topic in European Union law (ie in another subject).
This is why the legal part of the European Union should be studied quickly … Like other parts of the book I will say later.
Because the constitutional law exam must be passed immediately
The constitutional law exam is preparatory to the following subjects:
- labor law;
- Public Law;
- administrative law;
- tax law;
- international law;
- European Union law;
- civil Procedure;
- criminal law;
- criminal procedural law.
To listed above without first having passed the constitutional law exam.
Nor is it good to spend too much time studying constitutional law. Indeed it is much more important to prepare the private law exam better .
Obviously, if you have the ambition to take part in public competitions after graduation, the vote is fundamental. But if you are aiming at a profession, things are different.